Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So....all the 4US money is out of the house. I have survived 4US, one birthday, one anniversary, and a Pampered Chef party. One birthday to go and my insane life will settle back to just crazy. I am looking forward to it.

Pampere Chef was good. I sure enjoy cooking, so seeing all the cool gadgets really was fun. The turnout was disappointing, but I just don't have a lot of friends anyway, and it wasn't the best time. But I had to sneak it in to make it before September was over and I would lose 20% off of stoneware....which was my whole purpose for the party. I am anxious to have some free money to spend and then have some cheap items coming my way as well. Especially the bread pans! Can't wait! It's like Christmas in ...whenever they come!

Tonight was the third AWANA night. We are kind of used to the routine now. I think. There seems to be something I do wrong almost every week. I think eventually I will catch on completely. I am really enjoying not being in charge. It is much more restful and I am really getting to know my kids. I love that! They are all sweet kids who really follow directions well. I am anxious to pray for them more and just get to know them better! I am also really enjoying the special time that I have with Rayana. She is a special girl who has some special needs. She gets less time with me than the other two, and I really miss her. And I can tell that that has an affect on her. I hope that the time at AWANA will be special for her. It is the first time that I have actually been just a leader. I have only been a junior helper or a Director. AWANA is such a great program and I am really proud of them when they say their verses! Nothing touches my heart like hearing them say their verses!

Randy is interested in starting to go to a Bible study with some old friends that meets on Thursday nights. I am very excited! I would love to start that! It would be so good for our whole family! I am praying that Rayana's soccer practice might get changed so that we can begin that immediately. It would be terrific for Randy, for our relationship, for his relationship with the kids, and just for the kids in general. The kids are very involved with the Bible study, which sounds perfect to me. I have avoided small groups before because they always want to find babysitting for the kids. I am not anxious to spend time away from them! And Bible study seems like the most appropriate place in the world for them!

Well...off to bed. Big birthday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment